September 07, 2010

First Day of School!

Last Friday (Sept. 3rd) Kayla and Max went back to school. Although I miss them while they're at school, I really enjoy the beginning of a new year. I used to like starting school as a child (yea...I was a nerd!) and now I get to enjoy it with my kids. Its fun to pick out new backpacks, lunchboxes, and uniforms. Max was so excited. He'll be in Year 1 (Kindergarten) and he has the sweetest teacher. Kayla had her two years ago and she's wonderful. Kayla will be in Year 3 (2nd grade). She was a little nervous because this year will bring a few new things. She'll be on the big playground now with the older kids and she'll be taking swimming lessons every Monday. They both came home very happy and very excited about their first day.


Kayla with her new 'big girl' school bag.



Max with his new Buzz Lightyear backpack.

No comments:

Post a Comment