November 30, 2009

Christmas is my favorite time of year. I love getting out the tree and all our Christmas decorations every year. We have ornaments that we've had on our tree since our first Christmas together. Our angel for the tree top has also been with us for 17 years! I enjoy collecting new Christmas ornaments whenever we travel. We brought several of our very favorites with us to England but I have also enjoyed the opportunity to collect new ones. It's great fun that our kids are old enough to help now. It's fun to watch them having fun! Kayla's favorite thing to do after the tree is to set up our nativity scenes. We have already collected 5 nativity scenes since coming to England! Here are a few pictures of the kids decorating the tree last Sunday.


Let's get started!

Working hard!

All finished! Yeah!
Merry Christmas!
From Kristy!

No comments:

Post a Comment